We have a lot of materials we are sharing for free, to build a Society of Knowlege, capable of overcoming violence and injustice.
- In Class - support for course blogs here on TP
Michelle's Course Blogs on wordpress (free!) - Básico, C1 (Advanced), though also some Intermedio (B1, B2)
- The C1 Resource Pack - downloadable, all the methodology to become an independent and resourceful lifelong learner of English!
- The Talking People Podcast: (all levels) Poems, Short Stories (unabridged), Useful Language, Audio course for Elementary/Pre-intermediate, Everyday Language (advanced), Books & Quotes, Animal Stories, Travel Phrasebook
MF's SoundCloud audios (mostly intermediate, to improve grammar)
MF's iivox audios (intermediate, mostly, for grammar)
- Your Stuff! - where students and other contributors share their work!
- Stories from Our Teachers - an ebook also in the pdf format
- Students' videos: English Departments at EOI Getafe , EOI Fuengirola
- Michelle's Videos on literature
- EOI Teacher Sharing C1 Work
Blog Language Learning from Reading (advanced)
- Scripts we formated for printer-friendly uses in class
- More blog projects !!! Visual dictionary, Loving Andalucía, Coeducación (Education for Equality)...
- Archives (old) - to update
- eCampus - online platform
- TP Forums - to interact
The Mini-Saga Project
- The Planning a Trip Project: it involves using integrated skills - reading, writing and the oral skills, plus sociocultural knowledge and textual awareness!
- The TP eCampus (left-hand side navbar): just for michelle's students. It's at an experimental stage.
- The TP Forum (left-hand side navbar): everybody is welcome to take part. Registration is enabled. If you see it isn't, please get in touch. It could be a mistake or a temporary thing.
- Invited Guests: Advanced.
If you need to make yourself keep learning English and you are willing to donate your time and effort, consider giving a talk at any of michelle's classes! It can be fun and everybody will benefit! You can choose your topic freely!
The Writing Project: it involves learning about different kind of written textual structures and their language
The Robin Hood Project
The Scripts Project (A Bit of Fry and Laurie): it involves listening, taking notes, translating
The Translations Project: I read /red/ Chejov thanks to an amazing translator! Have you had that experience? Tell us about it.
Spanish into English - A Project
- Blog Dakota in Spain : to learn about American Indian Nations/Peoples. You can contribute, by telling me what you want to work on for publication here, or you can post there your comments for each thread, and your petitions in the About thread.
Blog Our World in Spanish into English : your contributions would be comments to the threads I'm starting. You can write there about your things! You need to use a nick and an email, which will not be shown. If you don't write your email, your post won't be posted!
- Talking People Videos at YouTube : I'll be doing some video recording and then selecting some YouTube videos which we could use in our activities. You can do the same and get in touch with me, preferably by using the TP Forum. Or by email, but read the "e-mail ReadMe!" on your left, please.