Here is a list of contributions made by C1 (Advanced) students from the public/state-run language school EOI Fuengirola in Andalucía.
In connection to the blog Developing a Feminist Intelligence, check out the...
From the section Vocabulary & Useful Language in Your Stuff!:
- Idioms with "red", by Inma
- Idioms with "cat", Carmen R., Carmen A., Nines, Andrés, teacher...
- Music Idioms, by Silvia
On a blog called English-speaking Women Writers and Translations:
- Reviews: Stories - The Storm, by Yolanda H.
- Poems - Ghada Al Atrash's "Imagine", by Silvia
Contributions to the Talking People Podcast:
Useful Language for Pre-school teachers, by Cristina Fernández (C1 student), and her own collaborators in the project, Nicky Jane Chapman and Antonio Calvo Ortega.
C1 2015-16 activities designed by students can be found:
- False Friends Oral Presentation by Carmen R
- Episode 16 of the Herstory Oral Presentation
- Listening activities in the Sexism and the Media Oral Presentation
- Retelling the news, by Yolanda H