Mini Sagas first appeared in a competition run by the Sunday Telegraph in 1982. The rules are very simple. A Mini Saga must be exactly 50 words. The title is not counted as part of the Saga. Keep it short (very max. 10 words).
- Minisagas by C1 students, course 2014-15
- Minisagas by Avanzado 2 groups, course 2013-14
- Minisagas by Intermedio 2 groups, course 2012-13
- Minisagas by AV2Mon and AV2Tues groups, course 2008-09
- Mini-sagas about FEAR, course 2007-2008
- Mini-sagas by Year 5 students in 2006-2007
- Mini-sagas by Year 2 students in 2005-2006
Here is the link to the Mini Saga Contest organized by Scottish people where I took the above definition from.